Campbell Hausfeld's Quiet line of air compressors has just added a twin stack to its lineup. This Quiet, 4.6-gallon Compressor (DC040500) is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry. At just 68 dBA, this compressor offers a quiet work environment and is ideal for anyone working where noise is a major issue. Long life, oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient on-going use provides four times longer life than comparable units. The DC040500 is now also 50% LIGHTER than our other compressors; at 38 lbs, the ergonomic grip handle allows you to easily carry it around the job site, garage, workshop or house - and small-scale contractors can tote it to and from job sites without hassle. The improved manufacturing also produces 25 percent more air compared to other 1.0 horsepower air compressor motors. The DC040500 boasts 125 maximum PSI and a free air CFM of 2.2 @ 90 PSI and 3.2 @ 40 PSI. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Lightweight design (38 lbs) for convenient portability
- Greatly reduced noise: 68 decibel rating allows the user to run compressor in home environments
- Max 125 PSI, free air CFM of 2.2 @ 90 PSI and 3.2 @ 40 PSI
- Key components that are designed to last up to 4 times longer than conventional oil-free air compressor
- Twinstack configuration makes this unit ideal for contractors and DIYers
- The conveniently placed gauges and regulator allow for easy monitoring of tank and line pressure