Find answers to all of your questions - from tips and tricks to product specifications. Simply click on the appropriate category to the left.
All Air Accessories
- Do you have any project tips that involve using powered equipment to perform Auto Body tasks?
- The pressure switch on my air compressor is leaking. Is my pressure switch bad?
- How do I release the air from the compressor tank?
- What is the difference between SCFM and PSI?
- Can I use an extension cord with my air compressor?
- Is my compressor supposed to hold air in the tank for a long period of time after it is turned off?
- How often should I drain my compressor tank of condensation?
- Why does the compressor motor hum and then trip the circuit breaker?
- What is the difference between a single-stage and two-stage compressor?
- How do I determine what size of air compressor to buy?
- My compressor manual says to run the compressor on a dedicated circuit. What does that mean?
All Air Nailers and Staplers
- What type and how much oil does my nailer take?
- Why won’t my nailer/stapler sink nails/staples?
- What kind of nails do I need for my Campbell Hausfeld Framing Nailer?
All Air Tools
- Why won’t my collet open or close when I’m trying to change my air grinder bits?
- What type and weight of oil does my tool require?
- How do I oil (lubricate) my impact wrench?
- What is the torque rating for each regulator setting on the impact wrench?
- Are there replacement parts available for the butterfly impact wrench?
- What materials are the chisels made of?
- Where do I get sand for my sandblaster?
- Why won’t my impact wrench remove lug nuts?
- Can I get a replacement spring for my chisel?
- Do I need to charge the inflator battery it the green light is already on? Will I hurt the battery if I do?
- Will I damage the battery of the inflator if I charge it longer than the recommended time?
- How do I know when the inflator is fully charged?
- My inflator battery will not charge. What should I do?
- How long should my battery last?
- Can I buy replacement batteries for cordless inflators?
- What type of batteries do CH inflators use, and are they safe?
- Can I buy a replacement AC charger for cordless inflators?
- Can I buy replacement nozzle/needles for the CC2300/CC2500/RP3000/RP1200?
- How accurate is the inflator’s pressure gauge?
- Why does my inflator’s pressure gauge read so high?
- How many nozzles come with the RP4000?
All Paint Spray Guns – Compressor Driven
- What pressure do I set my regulator for my air tools?
- How much should I thin my paint?
- How do I clean my spray gun?
- Where do I oil my air tool?
- How do I size my tool to my compressor? How do I know how much air is required to run my tool?
- Why won’t my MP1042 regulate the air pressure?
- Can I spray latex paint with a DH6500?
- Which air cap do I use with the DH6500?
- Which spray gun can I use with a paint tank?
- What is the difference between pressure- and siphon-feed paint spray guns?
- How do I start my sprayer?
- What is that strange knocking noise?
- Why does my Airless sprayer lose pressure?
- Why is my unit leaking oil?
- How do I prime an Airless Paint Sprayer that will not draw paint, water or fluid?
- My sprayer will not build up enough pressure to spray. (No knocking noise)?
- Why won’t the motor start? Why does the motor hum?
- When I release the trigger, paint still comes out of the gun. (Gun won’t shut off)
- Why won’t my tip and other accessories fit my gun?
All Paint Systems – Airless & HVLP
- Can I spray horizontal surfaces, such as tabletops or ceilings?
- My motor (turbine) is making a strange noise and/or smoking.
- Why do my gun and hose get hot when I spray?
- How do I test the viscosity of my paint/stain (coating)?
- Air always comes out of my spray gun. Is that normal?
- There is air coming from my spray gun, but why won’t it spray paint/stain (coating)?
- Why is my gun leaking paint?
- When do I need to change my needle and/or nozzle?
- I have HV2500 series and HV3000 series sprayers. What is the short piece of hose on them?
- Why is paint only spitting from my gun instead of spraying?
- Can I use an air compressor-driven gun on my HVLP turbine?
All Pressure Washers
- How do I activate the soap on my pressure washer?
- Why is water leaking from the pump?
- How can I tell which new High-Pressure Soap lance I need to order for my spray gun?
- Can I run bleach through my pressure washer?
- How can clean the spray tip on my pressure washer?
- Why doesn’t water come out when I squeeze the trigger?
- I can only get low pressure from my pressure washer. Why can’t I build up enough pressure to spray?
- Why has my water pressure dropped after operating normally?
- Why is the motor (electric or gas) surging or revving up?
- Why is oil leaking from my electric pressure washer?
- Why did the motor start smoking and then quit?
- How can I adjust the rate of the detergent?
- Why isn’t a red light showing on the GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) plug?
- Why did my pressure washer’s motor suddenly stop?
- How do I prepare my electric pressure washer for storage?
- When I press the buttons on the pressure washer’s GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) plug, they don’t make clicking sounds. Why?
- Why won’t my electric pressure washer start?
- Why does the pull cord on the engine get harder and harder to pull?
- Why is water is leaking between the manifold and the pump body?
- The oil in the pump looks milky. Why?
- Why is oil leaking between the pump and engine on my gas pressure washer?
- Why does the engine start and then stop?
- How do I control the pressure?
- Why does my gas pressure washer run rough or sound strange?
- Why does the engine either not start or is hard to start on my gas pressure washer?
- How do I prepare my gas pressure washer for storage?
- Why isn’t water coming out when I pull the trigger?
- Why can’t I get my pressure washer to spray detergent?
- Why does my engine smoke, or just quit?
- Why won’t the duty cycle light go off?
- The welder does not work/is not receiving power. What’s wrong?
- Where can I buy welding rods/electrodes?
- Why does the electrode stick to the metal, only turn red, or will not strike an arc?
- Why did my stick welder just quit?
- Why does my stick welder just hum?
- Why doesn’t my stick welder weld?
- Why doesn’t my stick welder have a spark?
- Why does my stick welder overheat and trip the breaker?
- What is causing my stick welder bead to be too thin or too thick?
- What causes my stick welder rod to stick to the work piece?
- Why does the welding wire stick to the metal, pulse or not strike an arc?
- Why won’t my wire feed wire feed?
- What sizes of wire can be used with Campbell Hausfeld’s welders?
- My unit does not work out of the box. What should I do?
- Why did my welder quit welding?
- Why is my welder not feeding wire?
- Why is my welder continuously feeding wire?
- Why is wire tangling at the roller?
- Why does the duty cycle light stay on?
- Why won’t my welder spark?
- Why does the gun arc at the work piece?
- Why is the wire not beading?
- Why is the bead too thin or too thick?
- My aluminum weld is poor. Why?
- Why does the wire sputter and stick?
- Why does the wire burn through the base metal?
- Is it normal to produce an arc (sparks) when I touch wire to metal even before I pull the trigger?